Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!!

I wish everyone a wonderful fun filled Melbourne Cup Day where ever you may be! Let the Champagne flow, your bets do well and the fashions on the field delight you all.

I have a sample below of my favorite fashion moments from Saturday's Derby Day.

The gorgeous Dita Von Tease in a Red Muse dress


above images: grazia.ninemsn.com.au

Below is the winner of the Derby Day Myer Fashions on the Field, I must admit that before I found out that she had won, I flicked through all the photos & had picked her as my favourite, so I must have a bit of a knack for this :)
other entrants below

above images: stylemelbourne.com

Below is the lovely Lady Melbourne in a white BCBG Max Azria dress from Madam Virtue with a bow headpiece which she made herself from clear plastic. In the 2nd photo Lady Melbourne is with fashion designer Dhini who is wearing a perspex type headpiece with cut outs - I really love this piece! Its so different and the texture and colour is fantastic.


image: ladymelbourne.com.au

Below is my styling efforts for the big day - Pre-loved Wish dress with vintage necklace and my own Crazy Teapot Carrissa Headpiece in Navy. I was photographed prior to Melbourne Cup day by the Mackay Daily Mercury for an article they will be printing this week on my Crazy Teapot business, I will share this article with you later in the week :)



Have a great time at the races!

Brenda :)

2 comments:

  1. Just visited your site for the first time! It's so cute :) I really like your head pieces also.

    Visit my new blog if you like!

    iLylyloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Oohlala, I'm so glad you like the site and my headpieces...its great to get some feedback :) I will be sure to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete