Saturday, 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 has been a huge year both for myself and Crazy Teapot....

After a long time in creation the Crazy Teapot online shopping website was launched in October www.crazyteapot.com which finally gave my lovely feminine accessories, fashion and vintage items for ladies, girls and babies a showcase to sell from. It has been and still is a real labour of love which I continue to work very hard at promoting everyday and continue to be inspired for new pieces.

On the personal side, I gave birth to my 2nd baby this year - my gorgeous little girl Indigo, she has been such a blessing and helped keep me sain in our crazy house (an infant keep me sain?? yes believe me she has! - she is an Angel baby). Indigo has been such a wonderful addition to our family, I don't know how we would have gotten through this year without her, she brought us so much joy during troubled times :)

My husband took on a totally new career and took up a fantastic opportunity but it meant starting at the bottom again. We also moved several times (including long distance) which was a nightmare with two small children and I hope we dont have to do it again too soon.

We have had many up's and down's but we are blessed and have much to be thankful for, I hope that you are all blessed in 2012!

I'm also very lucky to have two such gorgeous girls to model the Crazy Teapot Girls and Babies range :)







All these items are available to purchase on our website

Happy New Year
Brenda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment