Saturday, 31 March 2012

Whats inspiring me right now

I am in the midst of designing my next collection which I have to finish in only a few weeks time as I have the photo shoot booked in for the 7th of May the (arrrrhhh I better get a move on) but I do love this process so much. Searching for inspiration and waiting to see what my mind will create with my pencil is a wonderful thing.

These are some of the images that have been inspiring me lately

All images are from my Pinterest albums, please join up and follow me

An amazing photography image

Cute and fun fashion shoot

Gorgeous shoes

A beautiful romantic lace dress

 Another amazing fashion image

Fabulous hair

love this green dress

I must have these shoes!

A beautiful and inspiring drawing by Chrissy Foreman

 I wish I had a shop like this

I wish I had a dress like this - love the colour!

Pretty vintage dresser

I hope these inspire you too!

Brenda :)










No comments:

Post a Comment